7 Adventure travelling places in India that you should visit before you die
India is a place of versatility in every sector and in the field of adventure travelling it is one of the most famous places to attract visitors and tourists because of its diverse landscapes in just a single plane including its diverse culture and life style which adds icing on the cake and provides the visitor immense knowledge and an unforgettable experience.
Thought there are numerous number of places to make us feel our adrenalin rush in our body and create your holiday or vacation unforgettable on that is why we have brought seven places in India that one visit at least once in their life time and they are
- MANALI – a hill station with a loaded natural beauty like mountains ,rivers rare species of flower .it is the place which can excite you because of its natural beauty and the you can go for a mountain climbing ,sky gliding ,raft driving, sky diving ice skiing with immense beautiful We can reach this location via a bike road trip as it is very well connected with roads from major cities like Srinagar, Delhi, Rishikesh or you can fly to Manali, the nearest airport is at Bhuntar.
- LEH LADAKH– again a hill station with totally different features. Here you will find rocky mountain, beautiful lakes, snow cap, migrating birds in seasons along with Buddha temples and most important peace. This is the place with a deadly combination peace and adventure. Here you can do hiking, shaft driving, skiing on snow, bike riding and etc. the nearest airport to reach this place is at Leh which is well connected to Delhi, Jammue, Srinagar and etc. the nearest railway station is Jammu Tawi which is connected with Delhi.
- BANDHAVGARH– a forest sanctuary, a place which is highly rich for its wild life preserved you can feel the nature in its wildest form. You can find tigers, elephants, and deer at this place beside that you can find many rare birds. This place is best for you if you want to see the wildness and wild creature outside the zoo. The nearest airport to reach Bandhavgarh.
- GOA– unlike above Goa is famous for its ocean adventures and relaxing beach. It is one of the most beautiful spots in India. Here you can go for swimming, speed boating, water flying can taste different kind of sea foods and can watch different colorful species of fishes and ocean life. If you want to reach Goa then the nearest airport located at Dabolim and there are many road ways and railways connected to this place.
- LAHAUL SPITI– it is a place with a very peaceful mountains and valley. It is one of the best place for group hiking, mountain climbing adventure and bike riding etc. Lahaul Spiti is connected to many important cities of India via road ways and railways like Delhi, Chandigarh etc.
- RAJASTHAN– the city of sand, color and camel along with different cultural activities to watch. You can play Polo on Camel, Para Gliding or fly hot air balloon and etc. Rajasthan is one of the most important state of India itself and it is connected with all the cities of India
- RISHIKESH- the place of forest and high plateaus with a beautiful forests wild life and highlands. Here you can experience rope gliding, rock climbing and etc. Jolly Grant airport at Dehradun is the nearest airport to this place almost 35 km away
So, what are you waiting for? Please come and choose your destination and plan your vacation NOW.